PHP Classes

Also great for minifying a CSS file.

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP CSS Optimizer  >  All threads  >  Also great for minifying a CSS file.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Also great for minifying a CSS file.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Gerry Danen
Date:2016-04-12 01:07:51

Gerry Danen rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Sufficient
Examples: Sufficient

1. Also great for minifying a CSS file.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gerry Danen Gerry Danen - 2016-04-12 01:07:51
Also great for minifying a CSS file.

2. Re: Also great for minifying a CSS file.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor V. Nabatov Victor V. Nabatov - 2016-04-12 11:31:47 - In reply to message 1 from Gerry Danen
Thank you so much for the feedback about my work! However, my class does not cover many of the features of css. For example, the handling of fonts that are actually very important. Therefore, I will continue the working on the class and will try to implement what, in my opinion, really requires for programmers and designers. Thank you again for your attention to my work! I wish you success in the intellectual work of the programmer!

Sincerely yours, Victor aka Greenray Nabatov

3. Re: Also great for minifying a CSS file.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor V. Nabatov Victor V. Nabatov - 2016-04-12 11:51:17 - In reply to message 1 from Gerry Danen
Many thanks for a review of my work!
I try to carry out what, in my opinion, really is required for programmers and designers. I think that it is necessary to expand the list of the processed functions, directives, properties and etc. If suddenly you have ideas or critical remarks, I will be glad to your participation.

Once again thanks for your attention to my work! In turn, I wish you success in intellectual work of the programmer!

Yours faithfully, your Victor as Green beam Nabatov.

4. Re: Also great for minifying a CSS file.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor V. Nabatov Victor V. Nabatov - 2016-04-12 12:00:46 - In reply to message 1 from Gerry Danen
Благодарю вас, Gerry!
Однако, если вас не затруднит, вместо похвалы, я бы хотел получить критические замечания. Не только за реализованный алгоритм, но и за качество реализации, документирования, примеров...

Еще раз благодарю вас. Ваше мнение, как и других специалистов, очень важно для меня.

Sincerely yours, Victor aka Greenray Nabatov