PHP Classes

Code contain bugs! First example run produce 4 warning.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Sitemap creator  >  All threads  >  Code contain bugs! First example run...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Code contain bugs! First example run...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Alexandr Kosarev
Date:2009-04-25 21:32:47
Update:2010-01-16 13:59:13

Alexandr Kosarev rated this package as follows:

Utility: Bad
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Sufficient
Examples: Bad
  1 - 10   11 - 12  

1. Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Kosarev Alexandr Kosarev - 2009-04-25 21:32:48
Code contain bugs! First example run produce 4 warning. Highly unproffecional.

2. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh - 2009-05-20 08:52:57 - In reply to message 1 from Alexandr Kosarev
would you past the errors that the example produced ?
this will help me to solve the problem if there is any.

regards

3. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Kosarev Alexandr Kosarev - 2009-05-23 06:28:37 - In reply to message 2 from Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh
Dear developer.

You need one month to answer! - I really think that you don't care about your code. Because you can see your warnings with fresh install on php4 and php5 with enabled display errors and errors reporting.

I is very ugly. No, I isn't possible to help you, because I don't think to be your tester! I have search for ready to use solution and choose another bugs free project.

Happy coding and TESTING,
Alexandr.

4. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh - 2009-06-26 07:58:06 - In reply to message 3 from Alexandr Kosarev
thank you first of all .
and yes it takes me one month to answer you because i have no contact with my computers or any other computers ( am doing my military service away from home ).
and the last thing to say that i dont care if you choose another bug free project , because this is what freedom all about ...

regards

5. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Derek Taylor Derek Taylor - 2009-07-07 01:35:17 - In reply to message 2 from Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh
Missing argument 1 for sitemap::prepare(), called in example.php on line 48 and defined in sitemap.class.php on line 46

your prepare() function expects the siteURL parameter, but it isn't written like that in example.php

6. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Kosarev Alexandr Kosarev - 2009-07-07 01:47:16 - In reply to message 5 from Derek Taylor
sitemap.class.php - have hardcoded data, I realy don't recommend you to use this in production. You have rewrite this "class" if you want to have OOP flexibility.

7. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Kosarev Alexandr Kosarev - 2009-07-07 02:03:02 - In reply to message 1 from Alexandr Kosarev
Author don't care about bugs in this project and have not plans to support it. You need to keep in mind this notice.

8. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh - 2009-07-30 04:28:07 - In reply to message 7 from Alexandr Kosarev
Mr.Alexandr :
where did you get this from ? where did i said that i dont care abot solving the bugs , i will not fix it or that i will not help ?

any way if you dont like it , you can just ignore it and dont use it Mr.Alexandr.

thanks

9. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Fatih Ibrahimi Fatih Ibrahimi - 2010-01-16 12:17:01 - In reply to message 1 from Alexandr Kosarev
Alexander@If you think you can do it better, then do it! Don't shout at others!

@Author: Thank you for this class, I'll test it right now and let you know! Keep it Up (Y)

10. Re: Code contain bugs! First example run...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandr Kosarev Alexandr Kosarev - 2010-01-16 13:49:56 - In reply to message 8 from Mhd Zaher Ghaibeh
well, did you fix bugs?
or may be answered for suggestions?

this is case why I say don't care.
I agree that you can be busy, but you do flame and don't fix or provide arguments why suggestions can be not be implemented.

1 - 10   11 - 12